Cook Time: 20 minutes
- 1 cup millet
- 1 3/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup dried apricots (about 8) roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup shelled pistachios roughly chopped
- 1 lemon zest and juice
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- Place the millet and water in the Instant Pot and close the lid. Using the pressure cooker function on high, set the timer for 10 minutes.
- Allow the pressure to release naturally.
- Once the pressure has released, remove the lid. Add the remaining ingredients to the cooked millet. Stir everything together to combine. Taste and adjust the seasonings, as needed. Enjoy!
Don't forget to zest the lemon before squeezing the juice. If you don't have an Instant Pot or other pressure cooker, prepare the millet in a medium pot according to the package directions. Then follow the rest of the recipe and add in the remaining ingredients.
Author Amy Katz