Ingredients For A Single Serving
- 1 cup whole milk, heated until very warm (whole, 2%, 1% skim)
- 1/4 cup canned pumpkin puree
- 1 tablespoon sugar (to taste)
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice (to taste)
- 2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- Whipped cream, optional
- Cinnamon, optional topping
- Place all ingredients in blender. Remove center cap from the lid of the blender and use a folded kitchen towel to loosely hold the cap over the hole in a manner that steam can escape. Turn on the blender to low and then increase it to high. Blend ingredients until frothy. Transfer mixture to a mug, top with whipped cream, if desired, and sprinkle with additional pumpkin pie spice or cinnamon.
I wouldn't recommend making more than 2 serving at a time in the blender, as the mixture will rise up when you first turn on the blender.