I came across this recipe when I was researching ideas on what I could add to help keep my pressure under control. I enjoy tea in the afternoon as a treat and this is perfect, I can get my treat and medicine in one dose.
1/2 c. water
1/2 c. milk any type but whole is creamy
1/2 tsp. ginger ground
1 tsp. cinnamon
1 1/2 tsp. black tea
1 tsp cardamon ( I use 3-5 pods crushed)
2 tsp. honey (it does not need much sweetening)
Put all the ingredients into a small sauce pan and bring to a boil.
Strain out the tea and cardamon pods
This is so tasty that you could serve it to your guests, and look at all the health benefits!
- Cinnamon may help treat Type 2 diabetes.
- Cinnamon can lower your bad cholesterol (or LDL).
- Cinnamon has anti-fungal, antibacterial, and even antiviral properties.
- Cinnamon can help treat the symptoms of Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s.
- Cinnamon has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Ginger has anti-inflammatory properties that compare to non-steroidal (NSAIDs).
- Shows promise as a cancer and diabetes fighter.
- Great for nausea, motion sickness, and digestive upset.
- Positive results in counteracting colorectal cancer.
- Lower heartbeat, controlled rhythm, and controlled hypertension.
- Control of Cholesterol
- Protection against gastrointestinal diseases.
- Control the microbes that regularly cause food poisoning.
- Improved Blood Circulation