Prep Time: 5 mins
Total Time: 5 mins
- 1/3 cup dry buttermilk (or omit)
- 2 Tbsp. dried parsley
- 1 1/2 tsp. dried dill weed
- 2 tsp. garlic powder
- 2 tsp. onion powder
- 2 tsp. dried onion flakes
- 1 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 tsp. dried chives
- 1 tsp. salt
- Whisk all ingredients together until blended. If you want a more finely-ground seasoning mix, you can pulse the mixture in a food processor until it reaches your desired consistency.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 months.
- 3 Tablespoons of this mix = 1 packet of the store-bought seasoning mix
- To Make Ranch Dressing:Combine 1 Tbsp. seasoning mix with 1/3 cup mayo and 1/3 cup milk, and whisk to combine. You can also substitute Greek yogurt for the mayo.
- You can omit the buttermilk powder if you would like to use fresh buttermilk, or if you would just like the straight spices for the seasoning mix.**