Oven: 350 degrees F.
Pan: 9x5 inch non-stick loaf pan or (3) 5x3 inch loaf pans
Bake: 9x5 inch loaf for 1 hour
5x3 inch loaves for 45 minutes
- 1/3 c. Canola Oil
- 2/3 c. Brown Sugar
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1 tsp. Vanilla extract
- 1 3/4 c. All-Purpose Gluten Free Flour
- 2 ts. Baking Powder
- 1 1/4 tsp. Comma,pm
- 1 tsp. Xanthan Gum or Guar Gum (provides structure to the bread)
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 1 1/2 c. Bananas (ripe and mashed)
- 1 c. Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 c. Pecans or walnuts (finely chopped)
- 1/2 c. Raisins
- Cream together, oil, sugar, eggs, and vanilla in a large bowl with an electric mixer.
- Add Flour, xanthan gum, salt, baking powder and cinnamon to egg mixture, alternating with bananas.
- Beat until smooth. Stir in nuts and raisins. Batter will be somewhat soft.
- Transfer to pan(s).