Yields: 36 candies
Serving Size: 2 candies (130 calories)
1 c. pitted dates (about 20 dates)
1/2 c. creamy peanut butter
2 T. coconut oil
1/2 tsp. vanilla
1/4 tsp salt
Flaky sea salt for topping if you like
- Soak the dates in hot water for 15 minutes and drain
- Line a loaf pan with parchment paper and grease the paper.
- In the bowl of your food processor, combine the dates, peanut butter, coconut oil, vanilla and salt. Process until smooth.
- Spread evenly on the bottom of the prepared pan and freeze for 60 minutes.
- Slice into 1 inch square, sprinkle with sea salt and serve.
- Store in an airtight container in the freezer for up to 1 week.
- They are soft coming right out of the freezer, and make a perfect treat after a meal to tell your body you are done eating.