I love grilled cheese sandwiches and these are just over the top good!
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- 1½ teaspoon dry ranch dressing (Homemade Recipe)
- 2 slices bacon, crushed
- 1 chicken breast, cooked and cubed
- 1 oz shredded extra sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 slice of extra cheddar cheese
- 2 slices of Bread
- Preparation: Heat medium size skillet over low heat.
- In a small bowl, combine sour cream and ranch dressing. Add bacon, chicken and cheese.
- Spread equal amounts of butter between both sides of bread. Place one buttered slice of bread down into warm pan, layer with sliced cheese and mixture.
- Place second slice of bread buttered side facing up. Turn heat to medium and cook until bread is browned and crispy, about 2-4 minutes.
- Flip sandwich and cook until second slice of bread is just slight browned, then place bowl on top sandwich for an additional minute or so to melt cheese. Serve immediately.