- 3 egg yolks
- 1/2 teaspoon coarsely ground sea salt
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 1/2 cups avocado oil
- Drop the egg yolks into the basin of your food processor, then sprinkle them with salt. Spoon in the lemon juice and water.
- Close the food processor and pulse it once or twice to combine, and then turn it on so that the blade continues moving smoothly. Working a half cup at a time, pour the avocado oil into the feeder tube of the food processor, allowing it to drip into the egg yolks in a very thin, smooth stream until the mayonnaise thickens and all the oil is incorporated into the egg yolks, about two or three minutes.
- Scrape the mayonnaise into a jar with a tight-fitting lid and store it in the refrigerator no longer than a week.