Here's how it works...
You may purchase a whole beef, 1/2 or 1/4 of the steer.
- Whole beef 11 cubic ft (approx. 500 lbs. Meat)
- 1/2 steer 9 cubic ft. (approx. 250 lbs Meat)
- 1/4 steer 7 cubic ft. (approx. 125 lbs Meat)
- 14 T-Bone Steaks
- 1 Brisket
- 14 Ribeye Steaks
- or (1 Prime Rib Roast & 8 Ribeye Steaks)
- 1-2 Rump Roasts
- 8 Sirloin Steaks
- 6-8 Round Steaks
- 5 Packages Stew Meat
- 6-8 Chuck Roast (3lb. each)
- 3-4 Packages Short Ribs
- 1 Round Roast (3 lb. each)
- 2 Arm Roasts (3 lb.each)
- 60-70 lbs. ground beef
- Soup Bones
1/4 beef you will get approximately half of the above amounts
Approximately $4.00 a pound for the whole steer to $4.20 a pound for a quarter of a steer.
Deposit is $100.00 per 1/4
What I need to know is how many folks are interested in purchasing beef and the amount. If there is enough interest I will get back to those interested with more details. If you are interested you need to email me and include your phone number.