What you will learn and do in the slow fermentation bread class:
Class Starts at 9:00AM and ends around 1PM
1. Discuss what whole grain is, types of grains available and how they can benefit you.
2. Sample whole grain cookies, or muffins
3. This is a 2 day process for the bread using a Soaker, Biga, and Final dough to complete the bread.
4. Learn how to make a light high loaf of bread using whole grain flour. We will make 1 loaf using a
different technique to roll the dough. Then we make rolls we discuss the different types of rolls
from large buns, to knots.
5. Tricks you will not find in any books... information you can use at home when baking bread.
You will take home a bread mix to practice what we have learned
Cost for the class is $25.00 each participant
If you are interested in attending a baking class in the future send me an email and I will put you on my list. I will email you about the class and when my next classes are. Class size is limited to eight, so they fill up quickly.
Monthly Calendar (click here)