The bread will be made all by hand for those folks who do not have a mixer or wish to do bread by hand. (Kneading is 4 minutes total)
You will need to have taken another bread class first before taking this advanced class
What you will learn and do in the Desem Spelt Loaf and Rolls
Class Starts at 9:00AM and ends around 1PM
1. Discuss starters and the advantages of using them
2. Spelt what it is and how to use it in baking
3. Sample whole grain cookies, or muffins
4. This is a 2 day process for the bread using a Soaker, Desem, and Final dough to complete the bread.
5. Learn how to make a light high loaf of bread using whole grain flour.
6. Then we make rolls we discuss the different types of rolls, from large buns to knots.
7. Tricks you will not find in any books... information you can use at home when baking bread.
You will take home Desem kit & bread mix to practice what we have learned
Cost for the class is $30.00 each participant