I have a Royal Lee Mill for sale, I'm asking $235.00 dollars. I have used many types of stone mills and this mill is unique in may ways. This mill is easy to use you just plug it in and mill. New mills sell for $799.00, and this mill is in excellent condition.
- It's made by a company that is still in business so if parts are needed you can get them.
- It's light so you can pick it up and move it from place to place. The dimensions are 12 inches width by 12 inches deep and 21 inches in height (that's with the grain hopper attached).
- There is no dust at all..... huge plus.
- This mill is quiet compared to my stone mill.
- You do not have to adjust the stones, like most mills because of over heating. This mill is set for a very fine textured flour, suitable for pastry to breads.
- This mill produces the best stone ground flour I have ever seen on any type of mill.
- Mills the flour directly into the bag.
- It takes a few minutes longer to mill the flour, but the results are very fine textured flour.
- The stone are not adjustable, so it will mill only fine perfect flour.
If you are interested in the mill contact me and come over to my place I live in Lakeview, to take a look at it.